Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Back and Bis Workout

Don't mind me adoring my biceps XD Today I did a back and bis routine. It went a little something like this:

  • Superset 4X10-12
    • Lat pull downs
    • Bent over bb row
    • 1 min active rest - jumping jacks
  • Superset 4X10-12
    • Seated cable row - going heavier each time
    • Bent over dumbell row
    • 1 min active rest - running in place
  • Stiff leg deadlift (heavy) 4X8-10
    • 1 min active rest - jump squats
  • Superset 4X10-12
    • Incline curls
    • One arm db preacher curls
    • 1 min active rest - mountain climbers
  • Bb curl 4X8-10
    • 1 min active rest - kb swings
  • Chinups 2 sets until failure
    • 30 sec rest
  • Leg raises 3X20

Just a few notes on the workout. I do the cardio exercise before I start the exercise and then do them in between sets, so I am doing it 4X. I also lift as heavy as I can. Towards the end of the bicep workout, I was lifting as heavy as I can but was doing fewer reps because I was tired. Don't change the weight, unless you want to do dropsets. Also the supersets are 2 exercises done one right after the other. I recovered with my usual BCAAs and protein shake. No cardio today. I only do HIITs cardio 3X a week. I don't wanna lose that muscle! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment