Subscribe:

Monday, April 29, 2013

Chest Workout

Hiiiiii!! Today I worked out my chest ONLY, no triceps. I'm saving one day this week for just my arms. Gotta get them tight and toned! Post workout I had my protein shake and an hour after that I had an organic turkey burger (that I bought from the farmer's market) on gluten free bread with a little bit of ketchup and spinach. Mmmm so good. So please excuse the fluffy abs, they are post protein shake post lunch post half a gallon of water XD
For today's workout:
  • Warmup 3X
    • Pushups til failure
    • 1 min active rest - jumping jacks
  • Superset 4X10-12
    • Flat bench db press
    • Flat bench db flys
    • 1 min active rest - step ups (use your bench!)
  • Superset 4X10-12
    • Incline db press
    • Incline db flys
    • 1 min active rest - kick backs
  • Pec deck machine 4X10
    • 30 sec active rest - mountain climbers
  • Cable crossovers 4X10
    • 1 min active rest - high knees
  • 20 mins HIITs on elliptical
As you can see, it's very different from last week. I never do the same workout twice. Whenever I walk into the gym, it's always something new. It keeps my muscles guessing and keeps me from getting bored. 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment