Subscribe:

Friday, April 26, 2013

Shoulder Workout

Hi! Okay so I missed yesterdays blog post workout. Yesterday I worked out shoulders! They look all swole up and I see some striation. And yest I felt like a pregnant lady so I had to make sure my abs were still there XD. Workout:

  • Superset 4X10-12
    • Cable upright row
    • Standing barbell press (behind neck)
    • 1 min active rest - jumping jacks
  • Superset 4X10-12
    • Seated db press
    • Seated lateral db press
    • 1 min active rest - mountain climbers
  • Shoulder press machine 4X10-12
    • 1 min active rest - running in place
  • Smith machine shrugs 4X10
    • 1 min active rest - jump squat
Skipped cardio yesterday. Today I worked out glutes and 15 mins HIITs on the stairmaster. I did a quick workout because I only had an hour, but got it done nonetheless and got a good burn. Happy Friday peeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment