Subscribe:

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Overnight Oats

Morning! Today I decided to make some overnight oats. So good! Recipe:
  • 3/4 cup rolled oats (I use gluten free)
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 3 tbsp vanilla soy yogurt (I'm trying to be dairy free but feel free to use plain greek yogurt, especially for added protein)
  • 1 tbsp chia seeds
  • handful of blueberries
  • optional: sweetener (I didn't put any)
  1. Mix all the ingredients.
  2. Place in the jar.
  3. Stick it in the fridge the day before.
It's simple as that! I wanted something super quick this morning that would take no time to make. This is perfect! You can eat these cold (how I prefer) or heat it up. Don't forget the chia seeds! That's what gets the oatmeal to expand over time. And right before I ate it I added a scoop of protein powder for a boost of protein. Now I have to get my butt to work!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment